Thursday 18 June 2015

Lessons:
This projects in this module has made me initiate a competent self assurance of myself. Before i sometimes doubt myself what am capable of doing. You know until i drove myself hard to produce something on my own that's when i knew i was able to do more.
It has also exposed me to see how professional artist design storyboard in different forms which drives people insane to be asking for more. The technic, design, colour, angle of drawing used etc.
I have been able to apply this know to the rest of my modules which made the rest of my projects more easy to handle.

I would love to take this further by learning how to create 3D characters on softwares/practically.

Caulture.
Through storyboard, it can be used to promote once cultural background to enable other to learn about his/her culture

No comments:

Post a Comment